Broccoli and Marscapone Pizza
- Prep Time5 min
- Cook Time10 min
- Total Time15 min
- Yield1 Serving
- 1 ball of defrosted Northern Dough Co original pizza dough,
- (rosemary and chilli pizza dough also work well for this recipe),
- two tablespoons of tomato passata,
- a handful each of olives, capers and sunblush tomatoes,
- a tablespoon of mascarpone,
- 3 spears of Tenderstem broccoli blanched.
Set your bbq up with an even layer of coals and put the pizza stone on to heat up
Roll or stretch your pizza dough on a floured worksurface to around 10-12 inches.
Spread the passata, then add the veggie toppings, and drops of mascarpone, then arrange the Tenderstem spears.
Bake on a BBQ pizza stone or in a wood fired oven for 60-90 seconds (or in a hot domestic oven for 8-10 mins). Slice and enjoy!
Northern Dough can be found in freezers across the UK https://www.northerndoughco.com/